Friday, February 27, 2009

I didnt want to be this person......

You know, the one that blogs about all her wedding plans. Something about being single past a certain age in mormonland makes you hyper sensitive about these things. So I apologize for what I am about to do..........

It has occurred to me, that due to very understandable circumstances, locations, and stages of life, that things are a little different for me. The planning isn't happening "at home" (wherever my parents live) with endless collaborations between the Jones women. Like it was in my fond memories of planning my sisters weddings. I love that crap. Frankly, it's made me a little sad that I haven't been able to share this time with some of the most important people in my life. My mom and sisters and truly my best life long friends. (Dad fits in there as well). I have also been bad at some of my long distance correspondence. So in an effort to keep everyone in the loop, family, soon to be family, and friends, I will be starting a series of posts including info and developments in planning. And pictures! So you all can get as excited as I am. Can't wait can you? After all this is the stuff I really enjoy, putting together an event. And as unconventional as my style can sometimes be, I want to share my fun finds with you all.

Joel could use a break from humoring me when I get giddy from finding the shoes....and shoe clips. Really he just laughs at me. So stay tuned.......

4 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

I'm looking forward to your details. Share, share, share!

The Wi Family said...

Can't wait to see all you've got!! No need to apologize!

stace said...

finally.

Tara said...

have you watched father of the bride? that is a must!