Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tribute to an Argentine Chef

Oh Argentine chef of the hospital cafeteria. I care not that you are a sweet talkin latin who probably hits on every girl he sees. Thank you for making me feel special (even if it is simply because I'm tall, and blond, and I speak spanish).

Today he greeted me with a Hola senorita como estas? I responded in a like manner Bien gracias, y tu? He winks and says Ahora estoy bien, ya que te veo. I blushed got flustered, the girl next to me said you lost her he explained (in english) that I speak spanish very well, and winked at me again. I ordered my food with a red face.

I know this is shallow. But sometimes a girl needs to know that someone finds her attractive.

Now I can go on with my day and feel free to fill my mind with extremely deep thoughts.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I miss my tall, blonde, deep thinker.

Unknown said...

sarita es muy bonita! (that's all i remember from my highschool spanish class days...what i said is not elequent, but it's true!)

Sarita said...

Bien hecho Kim. And muchas gracias.

I miss my curly haired brilliant poet of a sister.