Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Foggy

Wow, I feel so very drugged right now. Seriously. I took some dayquil yesterday afternoon so i could breathe and not cough. It worked wonderfully. I even did the dishes and made some wonderful Taco soup, took some Nyquil, went to bed early. Just as the meds were wearing off, Laura got back from Provo with Cafe Rio deserts to share. Can I just tell you? Great flan and tres leches cake. We talked till about 2am and ate flan. I then took some MORE nyquil and slept until morning. Laura left this morning. We took some timed pictures to prove she was actually here. It was great to see her. Thanks for coming Laura! And say hi to your family...I forgot to tell you to do that.

But why oh why is the dayquil now making me dizzy as all get out. Seriously, I wouldnt be at all surprised if what I am typng now is complete gibberish. I'm dizzy. But not coughing. And my manual dexterity seems to be impaired. Maybe I shouldnt be at work.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

um, are you following the correct dosage schedule? don't (over)drug my sister!

Sarita said...

i believe so.....but seeing as how I'm in such a fog, one really can't be sure....

no worries

Hobo said...

2 am!? I had no idea it was that late. Finish off that tres leches with fervor, my friend. Yeah, I remember waking you up and we were talking about life and I had to wade through the jibberish to actually get to the point of what you were saying. It was hilarious. And SO good to talk with you. And yes, it did feel normal seeing as how 97 was a long time ago. That's what I was telling people, in fact, when they asked how you were and how it was seeing you again. "it was like we picked up where we left off..."