Monday, July 19, 2010

All the ladies

Seeing as how I have too much time on my hands....

This week ALSO has got me thinking about the importance of lovely ladies in my life. And missing some of my favorites. Not just for the compliments and support but the mutual exchange of these things. My mother. And my sweet girlfriends that include my fantastic sisters. As my grandfather would say, I am surrounded by a plethora of female pulchritude. So, in the spirit of nostalgia (and since I haven't seen them all since my wedding...the sisters I finally saw all together in May....) here's for a little reminiscing.....


My gorgeous Mother

The girls, including my SIL and of course, the Guy

The girls

And the Guy

And....

My beautiful sisters. Seriously, I don't know what this world would be like without my sisters.


Miss Aliah and I kept cracking up because our heights provided for the perfect ying yang effect of our equally sized boobs. Tell me that wouldn't make you laugh. And I'm still glad that I had them all wear whatever they wanted in blue. And that they got sassy with the sashes.

All of these people are beautiful both inside and out. They have nurturing spirits and humor that is contagious. I miss them all.



4 comments:

Angie said...

And all of them miss you. Tons.

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Your mom is gorgeous. As are you on your wedding day. I love your dress!

Sarita said...

Miss you more, Ang.

And my Mom really is lovely. I only pray that I got her anti-aging genes.
And thank you!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those photos, they are perfect and look like so much fun!