Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Procrastination Station




Instead of blogging about the many things that I need to (WITH PICTURES!) I am going to relay to you the pretty things I have discovered this day.

The husband LOVES Toms. Super great shoes. And his have seen better days since they have been worn and loved so very much.








And knowing how I like pretty things,

or maybe just because he wants
me to wear super tight boots,

he sent me a link to these today.

And guess what!? For every pair of shoes they sell, they give a pair to a child in need.

You don't have to sell me any further on that.

Plus, I have always wanted to look like an Argentine polo horse.

Haven't you?

Now if my computer would decide to stop working at a snails pace. I'd get some photo documentary on this here blog.


No comments: