Friday, May 15, 2009

Graduation (not wedding) Photos

So about a week before the wedding, my JD received his JD (Joel Donald, coincidence, I think not....this was his destiny...and yes, I have been watching a lot of LOST) from BYU. Although we are still debating as to whither or not it was actually Hogwarts School of Wizardry. Joel looked handsome in his expensively rented hood, cap, and gown. They were fancy. And at the last minute before his turn came up I decided to sneak out the back door of the Provo Tabernacle and sprint ( in heels) around to the side to get a decent picture. Which ended up being blurry with Joel making a goofy face. But it gave him the opportunity to grab my hand as he walked by and make me join him in the long trek up the aisle of the Tabernacle. Which was sweet. I'm proud of my handsome husband. 









4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats! What a perfect place for a graduation ceremony.

As for the outfit, Jared's family had a party celebrating the recent college graduates. It was a little late for Jared (he had returned his gown) but he wore a harry potter costume with a few old neckties for his hood, and it really worked!

The Wi Family said...

Great Pictures! You two are so cute!

The Wi Family said...

Oh, and of course a big Congratulations to my big brother!!! I'm so proud of you!

Britten said...

I have bad memories of that tabernacle, but on a happier note, "Congrats to Joel!"