Not that the breakup dance actually happened to me. It was just the last post. You better believe that if it was me I would bust a move and......nothing. Anyone that knows me knows that I am way to nice and lacking in physical aggression to do any damage. This is why my 5'4"ish (how tall are you Nina?) little sister could still take my 5'10" self in a game of basketball any day.
So, recent events that may or may not be worth mentioning:
1. Obsessive cleaning of an apartment that belongs to someone that doesn't know i exist. Don't ask.
2. I gave a talk in church. I felt like I babbled my way through it. Kind friends informed me that I had it all. I was smart (?), funny, spiritual, had scriptural references, and cleavage. I didn't realize I had cleavage. I even checked the cleave situation before going up on the stand. But apparently when I leaned over to place my stuff on the side of the podium, I gave everyone a show. That's one way to get the congregation's attention.
3. A boy told me that I was plenty dainty and always look darling, which tall girls need to hear once in awhile.
4.A coworker is trying to set me up with her friend and showed me his profile on an online networking site. His favorite movie was listed as The Work and the Glory Series. I am such a brat, but that glares to me as incompatibility. I suppose I am evil, but that LDS genre stuff irks me to no end. For once I would like someone to want to set me up with someone who has actual similar interests as me, someone who I would actually be good friends with, instead of someone that happens to be single and taller than myself. I just think people don't get what this is all about. Maybe I'm being rash.
5. I will be going to Vegas with friends to the Vegoose festival where I will get to see Daft Punk (and my family) and dress up in a Halloween costume. Suggestions will be accepted. Later I might curl up and watch the Work and the Glory.
6. On such trip I am looking forward to seeing the pets almost as much as the family and little man Jonas. Jack, Roxy, Frankie, and Bailey Girl, here I come. I miss them.