Monday, July 16, 2007

Overheard at a Lehi fast food joint.....

16ish year old girl: Hey! I didn't know you worked here!
16ish yr old friend working summer job at fast food joint: Yeah just for the summer....
16ish yr old friend: Omigosh, I haven't told you! I'm not a virgin anymore.....!
Girl: No way!?
Friend: yeah we've been dating for like a month...so....
Girl: That is SOOOO cool, well, it's kinda bad, but really coooool.

This transpired directly in front of a line of waiting customers (waiting on her) and rather loudly. It was entertaining and a little sad.

4 comments:

Left-Handed said...

So sad. And after just one month, things are not going to get any more exciting.

Jessica said...

we been dating for a month, so OBVIOUSLY.....

stace said...

typical of Lehi...

f*bomb. said...

I wish you wouldn't publish my private conversations like that.