Monday, June 26, 2006

Working for the weekend...

It feels that way lately. But the weekend was splendid. I helped Jess pack up the house (barely, but I'm helping more today), took Jess and Courtney for pedicures for Jess' birthday (it was yesterday, Happy b-day Jess!), we ate lunch at this great lil pub, after which we saw Elder and Sister Holland (I think he might be stalking me), Court and I went to a Salt Lake REAL game with Nichole and friends, nobody scored, nobody won, (the least they could do is put on some kind of show for me, I mean seriously, how does anyone expect me to get interested in sports this way?), sat next to Nichole's cool friend who I graciously allowed to teach me about soccer (he made the whole experience a little more worth while), ate at the Red Iguana (wonderful) and spoke to soccer boy even more, ended up staying at Courtney's Saturday night, was riddled with ADD at church (had to get up and leave RS for some 20 minutes....but I came back!), was home taught (despite the fact that we are having a bowling activity on the 30th at midnight in order to get home and visiting teaching done for two months....I love my ward), attended a "meeting" in order to plan backpacking excursion this weekend (I am super excited), and here I am yet again.....working for the weekend.

2 comments:

Britten said...

Hey Sarah...speaking of Jessica, I have a b-day gift for her and can't get in touch with her...phone is disconnected and i'm assuming it's cuz she's moving. Does she have a cell phone or some other way to connect?

Sarita said...

Yeah, send me an email at the linked address on my profile, and I'll give you her cell number.