Monday, June 19, 2006

The more I am involved in or attend or shoot different weddings, the more I am certain that my own will be incredibly low key.

That's all I'm saying.

But wedding I shot this weekend went well. :)

Kept me incredibly busy which means that, despite my fervent attempts, I did not go see Nacho Libre this weekend. I know, I know, I'm pretty broken up about it as well. But no worries. I will be sure to go see it by this next weekend.

I'm sleepy. Oh sweet rest, why do you continue to allude me? Is it because I refuse to go to bed until I am literally falling asleep? That MAY have something to do with it. I think that lunch today just might consist of a really good nap.

4 comments:

christina said...

Most of my lunches consist of a nap. But today I have to walk Bailey, in the 105 degree weather, pregnant. I am SO looking forward to lunch today.

Rachel said...

That bailey is a slavedriver. And Sarita, I know you write allude instead of elude for my own personal entertainment.

LuLuBelle said...

ahhh the joys of having an english major in the family....and I mean that is the best way.

If the "best way" meaning eludes you then just know that I'm alluding to the fact that she keeps us on our toes and learning all the time.

Sarita said...

Exactly what I was eluding to?