Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I had a dream

I had a dream Sunday night. A dream where many where I was being held captive by the Relief Society, and if one should try and escape, our RS pres would sentence us to death. The whole dream was a stressful one of trying to allude the RS pres....and consequently......death.

I think maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something.

_____________

In other news.....I went to see the Deep Sea 3D Imax movie yesterday. Narrated by Johnny Depp, kate Winslet, with music by Danny Elfman. And lots of 3D sea creatures. It was pretty cool. Except when we first got there at 3:00 and I realized that I hadn't eaten all day as I was getting all shaky and spastic. So we purchased nachos at the Mayan Express to share. Problem being that we had assigned seats and even though there were about ten people there total, could not move until the show started. So when the time came, I stood up, with nachos in hand, and stumbled or got bumped (it's all a blur) and dumped the nachos right in the lap of the young mother sitting near us. It was like something out of the movies. And I was mortified. Still cant believe that happened. Bob tried to console me by saying that it was probably just bad karma and she had it coming, there was nothing that I could do. Perhaps.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I remember when a waitress at Olive Garden poured and ENTIRE pitcher of ice water down my back...I think I'd prefer the nachos. At least I'd get a snack! So don't feel too bad.