Friday, May 05, 2006

Hi ho

Jess drove me to work this morning as Dad is still working on the car before he heads back home. Meaning that I have been sleeping at her house this week. I wonder if anyone has noticed that I've worn the same pants to work everyday this week. While alternating different variations and layering techniques of three shirts.

On the way, we took a Sonic detour. (I didn't sleep last night okay! The girls have been sleeping in Jess' bed while they have been showing the house. You try sleeping with the wonder that is Maddie. Who knew that a skinny 6 year old could push you off a bed?). And passed a building with a prominent sign out front reading "Jazzercise Classes Held Here".

At long last. My search has come to an end.

(and I bought an ipod).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

ipods rock. (depending on what you play on them).