Monday, April 17, 2006

Sleep Deprived

Thank you to those dear sweet souls who wished me a happy birthday and to those who didn't. It was a good weekend. I finally decided to head to Vegas at about 8pm Friday, so Courtney and I drove down. And Im glad. It was good to hang out with family. I love to see my sisters (We missed you Rach! And thanks for the beautiful rendition of Happy Birthday over the phone, the girls sounded great). And my parents. And some extended family that happened to be around. And my wonderful grandparents. Grandpa actually played the guitar. Love to hear the two of them singing in spanish with his guitar. So in short, it was good.

Even though when Jess came in in asking what the plan was for the day and turning to me to ask if I had any plans for the night and I answered "Well actually, I have a date," she paused for a second before she, Nina, and Matthew all bust up laughing. Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I guess at the veryleast, I know that I'm funny. And transparent, which might be a good thing?

So drove back with Bob last night, or should I say this morning. I pulled in at 5:10 in the am. The sky was starting to lighten and birds were chirping. I crashed for maybe and hour and a half. I have pictures to post from this weekend (so, just of the little girls, but still) but am way to tired from all this typing. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amanda and McKay said...

we shall eagerly await the birthday pictures!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!!!! Did your mom make you a good cake for your bday????