Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Put the lime in the coconut

Dr. Orange shoes (he wears the coolest bright orange shoes that he says are good for his feet. If you're going to go the orthopedic route, you might as well go with the bright orange) wants to take me off work for 2 weeks. Which is all fine and dandy, except for the fact that I need to keep the creditors at bay, and you know, buy a car, and pay rent, and sometimes feed myself. It's fine, I can solider through. Just need to be careful about how I do it is all. I am attending a class tonight to teach me about sitting properly while I heal. Despite the fact that I have been sitting just fine for almost 27 years know. Well, presuming that I was a fast learner and started sitting up at pretty much a day old. Should be fun. Speaking of fast learners.... This guy just started crawling...
And yes that was just a shameless excuse to post pictures of little Jonas that I took only 3 weeks ago while he was in town.

So I'm trying to find the fine line between taking care of myself and being a baby. Although as the above photos prove, being a baby wouldn't be half bad. I mean, who doesn't want to be fawned over at every waking moment? This guy sure loves it. The line is faint, but I'm pretty sure it's there. I will definitely need to find assistance moving in a couple weeks. Because I'm going to be pretty much useless, which makes me feel pretty much pathetic.

No comments: