Monday, March 19, 2007

Pain in the neck....



Literally. I have said that so many times today that I'm starting to annoy myself. And yet......
each time someone asks about the car accident and I tell them how my neck and back still hurts and the ordeal of the insurance company, I still end with "It's a pain in the neck" and chuckle to myself.
I spent most of the weekend sleeping. I think the accident took a lot out of me, that or I'm just insanely lazy. Which is probable. I spent my first official Sunday in the RS presidency and had no idea what I was doing. Totally scatterbrained about doing little things like assigning prayers and remembering the names of the people that just agreed to offer the prayer. People that I purposely asked because I know and yet still was drawing a blank. Other than that, I sat in the front like a pro (a self conscience pro) and a sweet girl told me that I was pretty as she walked out. Between that and our powerhouse of a President who makes me laugh in the middle of the lesson.....I think I'm going to like this calling.
And the photos? Well they are of my co-workers loverly daughter Cassandra. Taken at the Jordan International Peace Gardens. Which are lovely provided that you can crop out the graffiti.
As a side note, one of my visit teachees is getting married in May, and was telling me about her dress. She bought it on Ebay. It's vintage. I begged her to let me take her bridals. If for no other reason than to share the photos with others that will appreciate them. They are having an outdoor reception and requesting that everyone wear black and white. She is just the cutest spunkiest girl that makes me laugh, and it will be lovely I am sure.

1 comment:

LuLuBelle said...

I'm so sorry for your pain in the neck....the photos are lovely, I like the contrast of the red roses.