Monday, May 22, 2006

Mr. Right

I had the pleasure of going to lunch with Jess and little Gracie today. We dined at Cafe Rio. During a lull in conversation, Gracie suddenly loudly piped up, "Mom? When is Sawah gunna get maweed?". We laughed. I asked if she thought I should. She replied "Yes". Jess asked her who she thought I should marry, Gracie pondered, with her usual thoughtful look, and responded, "Hmmm, a human boy". (The people around us were definitely laughing at this point).

Human. That's a relief.

She added that his first name should be Eric, and his last should be Flower. And that he should be tall, with blonde hair.

That certainly narrows it down for me. Especially since Matthew's attempt to think of someone to fix me up with (because we all know I love that), which resulted in him asking me, "Sarah, what is your type anyway?" I said "I don't know anymore, " to which Matthew responded, "Breathing?". Don't worry, I made him feel really bad and he gave me a hug.

Umm, so if you know anyone named Eric Flower who is a human boy, send him my way.

7 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

hmmmm. Mrs Flower?

christina said...

I did a google image search for "Eric Flowers". No tall blondes, but there was a rockin long haired rocker. You may want to look into that...

stace said...

maybe she meant Eric with Flowers. that wouldn't be so bad either.

Sarita said...

I'm just glad that she narrowed it down for me. No more wondering! Now I can just sit back and wait.

Amanda and McKay said...

I saw defendant Robert Flowers on Judge Judy yesterday. He had brown hair. And a lisp. And he set his neighbors car on fire with firecrackers. But I thought I should let you know anyway.

Sarita said...

Thanks Mandy! I always new I would marry into a white trash fam, it was only a question of when.

Amanda and McKay said...

I just want you to be happy.