Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A good day

Is one were Sarah actually was not kept in bondage by her seatbelt, her evaluation at work was ultra positive, she gets a raise, she gets a free meal at Cafe Rio, and when she asks for extra pico de gallo, the pico is piled high.

And after sitting and talking for about three hours at Cafe Rio, and three refills of Diet Coke, Courtney gives her a hug.

And the elders quorum presidency comes over to home teach, and compliments my couches and when I tell them that my plan is too get married and let my husband pay them off, they fall silent as if they actually believe me.

And when the darling girl at work goes to the gas station and brings me back a refreshing Diet Coke today, she doesnt forget the straw.

That last one actually didnt happen. And makes me sad.

3 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

now that is a picture of hell....all the diet cokes you want and no straws!

Sarita said...

that's my mom. this is why i have such an incredibly clear view of heaven and hell.

Rachel said...

Hell also has a too-tall to reach cupcake table, in case you were wondering.